Wednesday, February 6, 2008

#2 Web 2.0

I should be in bed. Instead, I am sitting at the library at 10:30 p.m., doing some 'blog prompts' regarding Web 2.0. I don't have internet at my home. It is cold in here and I only have a light on in the area where I am sitting.

I want to do the '23 things' because I realized how much I don't know.

It is nice to have folks out there to help if I get stuck...I don't feel alone or afraid that I could mess up the computer.

I don't really use the internet for personal stuff, probably because I don't have it at home.

I use it for work to help patrons when I can't find a book with the answer they seek.

I must admit that I like the internet. It impresses me everyday.

Web 2.0 is new to me. I look forward to show 'n tell.

It is now 10:53 p.m. I am going home to bed.

Thank you very much.

p.s. I thought I lost this message last night, but here it is. So, you get two blogs today.

2 comments:

PatriciaP said...

Oh my, a winter night in the dark library....sounds cold and a little lonely! But you seem in good spirits. Don't know if you receive our CMLE Exchanger newsletter, but we sometimes give away computers that still work very well for doing these kinds of things. Of course, you still need Internet access, but let us know if you need a computer and we may be able to help!

Patricia Post
CMLE

penny said...

Thank you for the computer information.