Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thing 17 continued

This has not been a easy assignment.
I could not open any of the videos.
I had difficulty opening EBSCO.
The search went well but web page design was slow and then locked up the computer (hour glass but not action).
I finally set a background on the web page, so I emailed my page, saved it to the desktop of this computer, and tried to put the URL in my blog.
I did what was told to do in News #8, but think did something else wrong.
I them opened the web page in word; did a copy paste and put it in my blog.
I am trying everything. This has been a long road.

WE, at ECRL, just had ELM Training with Carla a Minitex Reference Services.
Searching was not the problem with this assignment.
Of course, Carla never showed us how to set up a web page. Interesting...
Thank you very much.

No comments: