Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thing 22

I am so grateful for this opportunity. I have learned more than ... I can't think of an appropriate word to finish the sentence.
I would like to do some Webinars. Our system has encouraged us to do Webinars; now I am inspired to do so.

I was not competent in all of the 23 Things, so I would like to try again; practice.
RSS interest me and the computer I have used for this project will not allow me to save anything for any length of time.
I like the idea of 15 minutes a day. I can handle that just standing at the circ desk between patron check-outs.
Did I say that I am grateful?
I didn't realize how fun an email account can be. MySpace was a scary thing to me until now. YouTube, heck, I can't wait to do something with that. I feel as giddy as a kid because of this opportunity. I feel fresh and hip and full of ideas.
This experience has opened me up to the world. I was in a corner; forced upon by my lack of knowledge and by my avoidance, but NOT ANY MORE. I am liberated!
Did I say that I am grateful?
Did I answer your blog prompts?
Thank you very much.

2 comments:

23 Things said...

Liberated! How great! Congrats on finishing.

penny said...

Thank you, Ann.