Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thing 20

I tried again this a.m., to get a podcast sent to Thing 19. Sorry. I am disappointed because the recording sounded so good.
So, I moved on to Thing 20.
I signed into facebook. Checked out some of the 1,878 photos dealing with crocs; the shoe.
Funny.
I even created a GROUP. I am interested in library job sharing. I would like to go away for a few months at a time and work at a library. I would like them to work and live in my life and I in theirs. Doesn't that sound fun?
Of course, my boss would have to approve, but that is just a minor detail.
I have wanted to set up a MySpace, so I did.
I want to do one for the McGregor Library. It could be a great place to show 'n tell, blog and whatnot.
Just a note; I have been printing out all the instructions and info for each thing and 20, 21, and 22 don't want to completely print. No big deal, just wanted you to know.
Did I answer all your blog prompts?
Thank you very much.

No comments: